How to Answer YouWIN Questions to Score High.
In case you have not heard, Youwin is a federal government initiative to empower startup entrepreneurs and small-scale business owners between ages of 18 years and 40 years. Over 5000 winners emerged from the last editions of Youwin project.
This is real, and lots of young Nigerians have boosted their businesses with youwin grants. The grant ranges from 1 million naira to 10 million naira. Youwin connect is invariably the 4th edition of the Youwin project.
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia-based relaunch of the YouWiN! Programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.
Applicants Participation Criteria
1. Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
3. Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
4. Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
5. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
6. Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
7. Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
8. Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
Please stop doubting, Youwin is real. The selection process is 100% devoid of corruption. As a previous winner of youwin project, I can assure you that this project is an opportunity. You don’t have to let it slip. The success tips below are compiled based on my experience as a youwin awardee:
Tips to help you succeed in Youwin connect application
1. Know you Business inside out: For already existing business owners and startup entrepreneurs, you have to carry out intensive research on the business you intend to venture into, know the strength, the weakness, the profit margin and the risks involved in the business. You must know your market, trends and your ideas should focus more on adding value and differentiating your brand from that of your competitors
2. Your Business idea should be achievable and Original:
Don’t ever try to use software or any program to write your business plan. Your Plan should be realistic, achievable and original. Don’t copy people’s business plan.
3. Your business idea should fill a market Gap:
All you have to do is to look around you. Make observations, and you will certainly spot a problem/gap in the market, then you proffer a solution to the problem through your product/services. Coming up with an idea to run a business that is the same with what is already in the market will slim your chances of making it. Just differentiate your business idea from others, make sure you spot a gap and aim to fill it with your product/services.
Download Free EBook for Success: >> YouWiN Connect 2017 << Application Questions and Answers Explained