2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise | Requirements| How to apply
This is to inform all applicants who applied for the 2017/2018 N-Power Job Recruitment that the 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is now ongoing.
The 2017/2018 N-Power recruitment physical Verification Exercise commenced immediately you have been Pre-Selected.
Note: The 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is to be done in the state of residence you filled during the online registration.
The 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes, to check if the records filled during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it corresponds with the applicant’s documents.
Physical verification was meant to commence as of yesterday, December 4th to December 15th, it was expected to end on the 14th of December but it has been shifted to 15th December 2017, across Nigeria due to the public holiday of December 1st 2017 celebrating the Eid Malud.
The one day holiday affected some preparatory logistics so take off of the physical verification will be delayed in state local Government Secretariats. Note that States will have different starting dates. For some states, they will be group into A and B. State A may start on Monday, while State B may start on Wednesday. The most important thing to note here is that the 2017 NPower Verification Exercise has BEEN SHIFTED and to commence Next week.
Documents needed for 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise
- A clear and recent passport
- A means of verification i.e Valid identity card
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit of your Local Government area.
- During the physical verification, the N-Power verification officers will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sight seeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”.
We insist you FOLLOW N-POWER DISCUSSION GROUPs below to always be abreast of the trends
Stay in touch with our updates