Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018 -Apply Now: Is the Mercy Corps Nigeria recruitment form out for 2018? This is the hot question asked by many persons who are interested in getting the Mercy Corps Nigeria latest recruitment updates. You can click to read below to find out more on how to apply.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we collaborate to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within, Now, and for the future.
The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2018 Mercy Corps Nigeria has begun. In this article, I will tell you more about the Mercy Corps Nigeria recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Mercy Corps Nigeria 2018/2019 recruitment has been anticipated in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Mercy Corps Nigeria Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Mercy Corps Nigeria 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Mercy Corps Nigeria form?
- Is the Mercy Corps Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Mercy Corps Nigeria updates, etc.
- Is Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
The key purpose of Mercy Corps Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Assistant
Deadline: 27th November, 2018.
♦ WASH Program Assistant
Deadline: 27th November, 2018.
♦ Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer
Deadline: 2nd December, 2018.
♦ WASH Program Officer
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Mercy Corps Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
send a mail to their address at email@example.com.
Note: Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +