MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019
MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The MTN Nigeria graduate recruitment is ongoing to fill the vacant position below:
Title: 2018 Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme
Accelerated Internship Programme (AIP):
Our Accelerated Internship Programme (AIP) in the MTN Nigeria graduate recruitment is a 2-year programme for graduates who aspire to develop a career in Customer Service with Africa’s leading Telecommunications provider.
The AIP offers you the unrivaled opportunity to work with Customer Service Professionals in the industry and also exposes you to experienced mentors and coaches who will guide you on this quest.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to you upon completing the 2 – year Internship programme which will jumpstart your career in the industry.
- Minimum of a second class lower degree (2:2) or HND lower credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
1. Social Science
- Age limit: 26 – 28 years
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- 1 – 2 years experience in a client facing role
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
You can check the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal 2018 for detailed information concerning recruitment requirements and qualifications.
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
- Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results Driven
- Skills Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Willing to take accountability, get things done
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Have a big picture focus
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data
Check stories about MTN on the MTN Nigeria website
- Must exhibit MTN Values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-performance culture
- Valid international passport
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the MTN Nigeria graduate recruitment should:
Click Here to Apply
- Successful candidates for the MTN Nigeria job recruitment will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February 2017.
- Applicants can only apply to ONE of our Graduate Programmes at this time; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you
- You can as well check the MTN e-recruiter for details on recruitment
28th January 2018