Sign up here for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-Yes: The online application for the first 100,000 youths to join the programme has commence. The presidential youth empowerment scheme is government’s vision to raise a youth population that will be empowered to fight the scourge of unemployement and poverty.” You can now sign up below to start your application.
ICT & Mobile money
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Apply OnlineApplying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided
Apply In personIn the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here